05 October 2016

she's here!

I disappeared again. I figured anyone who reads my blog would've already seen the announcement on Facebook, or the major overgramming of the sweetest little face on instagram, so blogging fell off the list of priorities. But, just for the sake of sharing more pictures, I figured it was about time.

After what felt like forever, the newest bossling finally graced us with her presence. Most of week 41 was spent trying to coax her out, and after nearly the whole week, she came. Stubborn lass. 

With a due date of September 18, I never considered she'd have anything but a September birthday. Guess she had a different plan, because she waited until the very last minute in order to have an October birthday like her big sister

I haven't written out her birth story yet, I usual at least journal that within the first 48 hours, but for some reason I just haven't gotten to it yet. Once I've hashed it out on paper, I'll be back to share that. Until then posting will likely be non-existent, I hope you'll be patient with me as I slack off due to important snuggling. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥