26 September 2016

41 weeks

This is only the 3rd time I've made it to week 41. Half of my babies were more eager to arrive, perhaps? And the other half just like(d) being so close and cozy, I guess. Silly babies. 

When I woke up yesterday morning, still pregnant, my first thought - I kid you not - was "what can I even wear that I haven't already worn?" (You know, because I don't want to have outfit repeats in my weekly photos. Ha ha.) 

I feel almost nervous to say that this was my last weekly photo shoot. Like, to say so would only ensure that she stays put for the whole of next week. As apprehensive and anxious as I am about giving birth, I'd really prefer she came before that.

Come out, cone out, little lady! Everyone's dying to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥