There's a bossling birthday today, but before I get to that, I had to share this.
Mr. Boss had just walked out the door with our babes to head down to the bus stop. I was trying to work up the energy to get started on birthday pancakes when I heard him calling for me. I hurried out to the porch to see what was up, and he pointed out a spider that, from my perspective, looked as though it was floating between a tree and the antenna on his truck. He told me it was a better view from the other side of his truck, so I grabbed my camera, slipped on my flip flops, and went for a closer inspection. From the different angle, I could see sunlight catching the web. It was stunning. After a few shots, I ran inside for a squirt bottle to wet the web and maybe help it show up on camera a little better. A few squirts too many frightened the spider away, so I stopped, but gosh! It was gorgeous.










No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥