31 August 2016

37 weeks

Basically the end. 
How far along: 37 weeks.

How big is baby: Baby is the size of... a baby! 

Total weight gain/loss: About 20 lbs.

Measurements & position: I think I measured at 36.5 cm. Definitely head down.

Maternity clothes: Nopey nope. 

Sleep: Sleep has been a bit rough for the last few days, thanks to this super awesome cough I've got going on. I'm still getting basically a full night, but there have been many more interruptions that have had me sleeping a little later in the mornings. 

Best moment recently: Good question, as being sick has got me down... probably just getting to hear her heartbeat at my appointments. 

Movement: Yes, she's pretty wiggly. I feel most of her kicks and jabs on my left side, and she'll poke out her bum sometimes, on my right.

Food cravings: Usually, when fighting a cold, I'm pretty good about eating little to no sugar. But all I have wanted this last week is sugar. And I'm weak and keep giving in. Ugh. I need to stop so I can kick this dumb cold & cough out the door already.

Food Aversions: I'm averse to foods that require preparation. I just don't have the energy to make real food right now (as in the past couple of weeks). Hasn't stopped me from creating meal plans for things I'd have to work for, but ask if those plans are actually doing more than mocking me from the paper... they're not, they just sit and mock.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks , every day. Actually, I feel like I've noticed them less while I've been sick, so I guess that's one perk?

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have a big ol' belly. And trying to get up is like an upside-down turtle trying to right itself. Super cute.

Belly Button in or out: Stretched, but still in. Maybe it won't go flat like I was thinking?

What I miss: Not coughing. That's more a sick thing than a pregnant thing, but I'm leaving it there anyway.

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower that's supposed to be this weekend. Unless I'm still sick, then we'll postpone and that will feel kinda sad.

Upcoming appointments/events: I'm scheduled to go in every Wednesday until the end. That's 3 scheduled visits left, for 38, 39, & 40 weeks. Time will tell if a 4th needs to be added. (I'm totally okay with a 4th being added.)

Milestones: By hitting 37 weeks I'm now considered "full term" and baby could technically come any time. But she'll probably come closer to her due date. Hopefully after I've had a chance to enjoy not being sick for a week or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥