09 May 2013

three moments.


The above photo was taken just a few minutes before I sat down to nurse the baby. Of course, just as soon as I'd started, there was a knock at the door. It was my neighbor warning me that my car was about to get ticketed. I immediately went to remove S and, in the process, may have flashed my neighbor. I'm not sure if he saw anything, but I kind of didn't care. I grabbed my keys, slipped on some shoes and ran out to move the car. As soon as he saw me, the parking enforcement guy drove off. I don't like thinking that my neighbor saw a bit more of me than either of us ever wanted, but a possible accidental flash is way better than a ticket.

Then there was the moment I was walking from the kitchen into the living room. That's when I found that S had gotten his socks off, and was pretending to be a puppy.

Lastly, I want to share this little moment with you. S and I were standing with the curtain over our heads, watching the rain fall outside our window, Z joined us for just a moment before climbing back down. I'm so happy that we're getting rain and not snow. I don't even care that it's been rainy every day this week. Rain is glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥