02 August 2012

photo challenge : July

I mentioned, at the end of my last photo challenge post, that I was going try to do July's challenge, too. Well, I did it. Here are the pictures:

1. self portrait 2. busy 3. best part of your day 4. fun
5. on the floor 6. chair 7. garden 8. lunch

9. big 10. your favorite color 11. letter 12. texture
13. open 14. building 15. finger 16. sign

17. your addiction 18. plate 19. animal/insect/pet 20. eyes
21. 9 o'clock 22. upside down 23. mirror 24. a stranger

25. heart 26. sunshine 27. on the road 28. cup
29. last thing you bought 30. calm 31. toothbrush

I had a hard time with day 24. I didn't want to take a photo of some random person, but I couldn't think of what else I could consider to be a "stranger". It finally came to me, just last night. I recycled a photo of E from July '09, wearing her little "I'm a stranger" button that we got for participating in Justin Hackworth's 30 Strangers project.


I'm already started on August's list...

1 comment:

You are awesome! ♥