The truth of the matter is this: I had a hard time with the prompts for the second half of June. I'm not really sure why I had so much trouble. Perhaps because my days bleed together, and I lose track of time, and I kept forgetting what the days prompt was, and I felt uninspired, and the prompts confused my easily confused mind and, and, and... I don't know.
I did get a few of the pictures, but I missed more than I caught. Oh well. I'm going to share the ones I did get with you, anyway.
I did get a few of the pictures, but I missed more than I caught. Oh well. I'm going to share the ones I did get with you, anyway.
day 17 : in your bag
-camera bag & spare batteries-smaller brown knit bag that holds:
-carmex
-gum
-keys
-some cash
-nail clippers
-license, debit, and costco cards
day 18 : something we don't know about you
This is probably a lame something, but I couldn't think of anything else that I haven't shared/wouldn't mind sharing:I sucked my finger until I was 8. Because of this, I developed a callous on one of the joints of my finger. Very much like this one on Z's thumb.
The callous faded away after I gave up the finger.
day 20 : fave photo you've ever taken
This was hard to pick, I've taken so many pictures, and I love so many of them, but this one, from Z's 1st birthday wins for today.day 23 : movement
day 30 : a friend
And now, even after failing last month's challenge, I'm going to try to keep up with July's challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥