
I just want to mention how I have really enjoyed taking the pictures for my pregnancy posts this time around. The picture taking + editing process has had me feeling creative, and I really like that. I've also found that I enjoy writing my little notes to Cupcake. In the past I've always felt kind of weird when I would try to write a note to one of my yet-to-be-born babies. I never knew what to say. But forcing myself to do it, and every week, has changed me. And I think about how fun it will be to share these notes with Cupcake someday in the future.
I've been having baby dreams pretty frequently lately. In fact, I had one last night, but I don't remember anything about it, except that Cupcake was a girl. I love dreaming about Cupcake, but it always makes me feel a little sad to wake up and realize that Cupcake hasn't actually been born yet.
Heartburn is trying to kill me. It feels like my esophagus is on fire. It's been kind of weird, I'll go through periods where I don't have any heartburn, until something triggers it. Then, it's out of control. I'm not sure what set it off this time, but I fear the brownies I made a couple of days ago have exacerbated the problem. When it's mild, the papaya works wonders, but when it's like this, the papaya doesn't do much at all. It's just a tad frustrating.
We've been experiencing some cooler weather the past couple of days, which is so welcome. My fingers and ankles got pretty swollen during our weekend trip to Utah. Partly from the heat, partly from being in the car so much. The cooler weather really helps to calm the swelling. Of course, it also makes me pine for autumn...which I've already been doing since May...
I can't believe it is already August. Mr. Boss and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary later this month! Where has the time gone? I feel like it just moves faster with each passing year.
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
my answers:
-my babes playing and laughing together
-Cupcake a-wigglin'
-cloudy days, especially when they bring rain
-holding hands and cuddling (with Mr. Boss or the children)
-waking up to an empty sink and a tidy kitchen
I've been having baby dreams pretty frequently lately. In fact, I had one last night, but I don't remember anything about it, except that Cupcake was a girl. I love dreaming about Cupcake, but it always makes me feel a little sad to wake up and realize that Cupcake hasn't actually been born yet.
Heartburn is trying to kill me. It feels like my esophagus is on fire. It's been kind of weird, I'll go through periods where I don't have any heartburn, until something triggers it. Then, it's out of control. I'm not sure what set it off this time, but I fear the brownies I made a couple of days ago have exacerbated the problem. When it's mild, the papaya works wonders, but when it's like this, the papaya doesn't do much at all. It's just a tad frustrating.
We've been experiencing some cooler weather the past couple of days, which is so welcome. My fingers and ankles got pretty swollen during our weekend trip to Utah. Partly from the heat, partly from being in the car so much. The cooler weather really helps to calm the swelling. Of course, it also makes me pine for autumn...which I've already been doing since May...
I can't believe it is already August. Mr. Boss and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary later this month! Where has the time gone? I feel like it just moves faster with each passing year.
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
-Cupcake a-wigglin'
-cloudy days, especially when they bring rain
-holding hands and cuddling (with Mr. Boss or the children)
-waking up to an empty sink and a tidy kitchen
I'd say your on the "home stretch," but as you well know, these last few weeks can be an agonizing wait! Good luck with the heartburn though. It is absolutely killing me. The last few nights I have been waking up at 2 am with such bad heartburn that I can't sleep for hours. Can't wait to meet this little babe and hopefully say goodbye to heartburn forever! (or, at the very least, a really long time.)
ReplyDeleteI like your outfit :)
ReplyDelete