
In my 34 week post I mentioned that I bought an exercise ball, and then returned it for a larger size. I had originally bought the small size, and then exchanged it for a medium. But, when I blew it up, I decided it was also too small. I then went back and exchanged it for the large size. I am now content with the size of my exercise ball. Good thing, too, because little miss E has already personalized it with her artwork. (My girl loves to draw on everything.)
I have been sleeping too much lately. It's not so bad on the weekends, because Mr. Boss is here, and he tends to the children while I'm unconscious. But it is kind of a problem Monday-Thursday, when I can't get out of bed until a time that I will not mention, because it's ridiculous, and I don't want to be judged for the amount of time during any given day that my children are basically unattended... But I can't seem to help it. Whether I go to bed early or late, I can't seem to get my eyes open in the morning. And then there's the wave of tiredness that comes over me in the afternoons. Sometimes I can fight it, and remain awake, (like when I'm feeling super guilty for how late I slept in on that particular morning,) but there are days when the sleepiness gets the better of me. I'm ashamed of how many shows my children watch in a day, because of my recent sleeping habits.
I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy for the past few weeks. With each pregnancy, I have noticed them earlier and earlier, but I don't remember them being so frequent at this point during any of my previous pregnancies. It's kind of good, because it's got me practicing my breathing and relaxation more frequently. But it's also frustrating, because they make it even harder to be comfortable while sitting on the couch, or at the dinner table, or in the car, or at church, or, or, or. It's actually the main reason that I went out and got the ball. I needed a place to sit comfortably throughout the day.
The leaves are changing. All over my neighborhood there are little patches of yellow in the trees. Miss E has noticed, and is extremely excited about it, because we told her that her birthday will come when the leaves are changing. Unfortunately for her, she's still got 2 months until her special day. I am excited about it, because I've been waiting for autumn since... March... Unfortunately, the weather has yet to match the appearance of autumn that the trees are putting out. Oh well, it's getting closer, and I can hardly stand it.
Which leads me to... I keep wondering, will Cupcake be a very-end-of-summer baby, or a very-beginning-of-autumn baby? Because either is a possibility, but we'll just have to wait and see...
I have been sleeping too much lately. It's not so bad on the weekends, because Mr. Boss is here, and he tends to the children while I'm unconscious. But it is kind of a problem Monday-Thursday, when I can't get out of bed until a time that I will not mention, because it's ridiculous, and I don't want to be judged for the amount of time during any given day that my children are basically unattended... But I can't seem to help it. Whether I go to bed early or late, I can't seem to get my eyes open in the morning. And then there's the wave of tiredness that comes over me in the afternoons. Sometimes I can fight it, and remain awake, (like when I'm feeling super guilty for how late I slept in on that particular morning,) but there are days when the sleepiness gets the better of me. I'm ashamed of how many shows my children watch in a day, because of my recent sleeping habits.
I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy for the past few weeks. With each pregnancy, I have noticed them earlier and earlier, but I don't remember them being so frequent at this point during any of my previous pregnancies. It's kind of good, because it's got me practicing my breathing and relaxation more frequently. But it's also frustrating, because they make it even harder to be comfortable while sitting on the couch, or at the dinner table, or in the car, or at church, or, or, or. It's actually the main reason that I went out and got the ball. I needed a place to sit comfortably throughout the day.
The leaves are changing. All over my neighborhood there are little patches of yellow in the trees. Miss E has noticed, and is extremely excited about it, because we told her that her birthday will come when the leaves are changing. Unfortunately for her, she's still got 2 months until her special day. I am excited about it, because I've been waiting for autumn since... March... Unfortunately, the weather has yet to match the appearance of autumn that the trees are putting out. Oh well, it's getting closer, and I can hardly stand it.
Which leads me to... I keep wondering, will Cupcake be a very-end-of-summer baby, or a very-beginning-of-autumn baby? Because either is a possibility, but we'll just have to wait and see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥