I was thinking, since Z has been one for a week now, that I should share some of the pictures I took on his special day.
We went to the park for a 12-month photo shoot:
We went to the park for a 12-month photo shoot:
Checking out the creek.
He loves to swing!
The sunset was gorgeous!
After that we came home for dinner. Then came the cake:
(If you think that candle looks a bit worn out, you would be right.
This is the same candle that my nephew used on his first birthday,
followed by C, then my niece, then E and now Z!
We did miss one cousin between E and Z,
but 4 out of 5 is pretty good.)
I hardly had a chance to get Z's shirt off,before he tore into that little cupcake.
It was heaven for him.
Of course, he needed a bath after that.If there is one thing my boy loves as much as his own cupcake,
it's being in the bath.
(And wiping his slimy fingers on whatever surface he can reach!)

I think Z had a pretty excellent birthday, but it's still weird for me to think that he's already one year old! Even so, I'm excited for the adventures to come. ...Just as long as the fake-crying stage passes quickly. (Oh, it is hilarious and adorable. For now... But it's not something I want to become a habit!)
SO SO SO cute!!! Love the pictures in the park, love his chocolate-y face :). Love you guys. Happy Birthday Z!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those messy face photos!! He is such a cute kid. Doesn't a year go by too fast?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Z! Thanks for the great photo shoot. He is amazing.
ReplyDelete