It has been four years since I became a mother.
It has been four years since our lives changed in ways that I cannot describe.
C is four-years-old. It happened so fast and I, unfortunately, have not yet discovered the magical serum that will stop time. So my heart will continue to grow and break and grow. And this boy will keep growing, too.
C: "No!"
Me, whiny: "But why?"
C, whiny: "Because I want to be big! And be a papa!"
Me: "Oh, alright..."

Color:
Red and blue.
Sport:
Soccer and baseball.
Best Friends:
Bella, Nathan and Jack.
Movie:
Kung Fu Panda and Baby Signing Time and Pinky & the Brain and Rescuers, too.
Song:
O Babylon (Ye Elders of Israel).

Green and pink (apple jacks).
Food:
Noodles.
Holiday:
My birthday, with ducky cupcakes.
Activity:
Celebrate my birthday. (What is something you like to do when it's not your birthday?) Play with a fire truck. A little one.
Trip we've taken:
To the mountains to see some elks!
What do you want to be when you grow up?:
Be a fire chicken (work at the wing coop) and eat all my food and have 2 sisters.
How old do you want to be when you get married?:
4 and 3 and 2 and 9. (You mean 18?) 18 and 4. (So, I guess 22?)
How many kids do you want to have?:
4 kids and 3 kids and 1 kids and 2 kids. (10? Apparently he wants as many as I do!)
White hair or blue hair or brown hair or black hair or red hair or green hair. (He's not picky...)
If you could buy one thing in the whole wide world, what would it be?:
Paper towels (and diapers and shirts, and flag shirts.)
What was your favorite birthday present?:
A elephant card.
Where is one place you want to go so bad?:
On the mountains.
C: "Because I ate four pancakes!"
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥