Conference was incredible. I feel inspired. I feel uplifted. My heart is full.
I tried to take notes, but I don't write fast enough, so the notes are incomplete, otherwise I would share something.
Instead I would like to touch on the music. I felt as though I was listening to angelic choruses. The words of the speakers were inspired and the music touched my soul.
How Firm A Foundation was one of the hymns during the Saturday Afternoon session. Mr. Boss has a hymnbook, so I read along with the words as the hymn was sung. I love the 3rd verse and, even thou they were not sung, the 4th and 5th were the verses my eyes were drawn to. I would like to share those three verses today.
I tried to take notes, but I don't write fast enough, so the notes are incomplete, otherwise I would share something.
Instead I would like to touch on the music. I felt as though I was listening to angelic choruses. The words of the speakers were inspired and the music touched my soul.
How Firm A Foundation was one of the hymns during the Saturday Afternoon session. Mr. Boss has a hymnbook, so I read along with the words as the hymn was sung. I love the 3rd verse and, even thou they were not sung, the 4th and 5th were the verses my eyes were drawn to. I would like to share those three verses today.
Fear not, I am with thee; oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid.
I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.
When through the deep waters I call thee to go,
The rivers of sorrow shall not thee o'erflow,
For I will be with thee, thy troubles to bless,
And sanctify to thee thy deepest distress
When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie,
My grace, all sufficient, shall be thy supply.
The flame shall not hurt thee; I only design
Thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine.
How Firm A Foundation hymns #85

Thank you for sharing those verses, Crissy. I think I needed that.
ReplyDeletei love conference! what a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this...again. Conference was wonderful! And you are a beautiful spirit. I mean it. ♥ you!
ReplyDelete