01 April 2011

Oh, April, I'm so glad you're here!

Z is growing up too fast. He worked for so long to achieve mobility and, since then, has been going, going, going. Within a week or two of figuring out how to work his hands and legs into a crawl, he began to pull up. He could only get onto his knees, until Wednesday night, when he stood himself up on the side of C's bed. And today, for the first time, he took steps as I held his pudgy little hands. My baby is going to be out of the baby stage so soon! I don't know if my heart can take it...
But on to today, what a gorgeous day!

Pretty little flowers make my heart sing.

Z loved being outside.
He's really enjoyed experiencing Spring.

I love the days when we're finally able to go outside without jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥