Sorry for being lame, and not really posting lately (aside from the gratitude posts, that is.) Things have been busy lately. I started working last week, at my old stomping grounds, (the chocolate place.) I'm helping out with packing boxes in the evening, after closing. I don't really like to work, because I'm pretty lazy, but the ladies I work with are awesome. I'm usually laughing 80-90% of the time that I'm there. Plus the chocolate. It's like a buffet. (I'll eat you...and you...oh, and you!)
Now, aside from that, things really aren't that busy. I'm just lazy, and this little fetus makes me very tired. I go through most days on auto-pilot, usually until about 4 pm. It's pretty pathetic, but it's all worth it.
Anyway, the reason I made myself post today is because it's kind of a special day. See, one year ago I started this here bloggity-blog. (Back then I was about 6 weeks post-partum, and loving my new baby girl. I was also staying up way too late, and needed something to make me feel a little bit productive on those late nights. And who'd have thought that, a year later, I'd be all pregnanty again?)
A year later and I'm working on posting frequently (except for lately.) But I still don't really know how I want my little space in this great blogosphere to be. A piece of me, I guess.
Happy blogiversary to me.
In celebration of my blogiversary, I want to offer an 8x10 print to 3 random comments.
The lucky 3 will get to choose which piece they'd like a print of, (please visit my project blog to see my work,) and the print of your choosing will be mailed, to you from me.
Tell me in your comment which piece you'd like. (Anything goes, anything.)
Comments will be open until Sunday night, 11:59 pm MST) and the winners will be announced next week.
Non-bloggers, please leave your email.
I love the gold and white "life" print. It is gorgeous & the gold seems to jump off the canvas.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!! I didnt even know you did that!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Cookie Cutter hearts!!! I would Love to Put it in my little LIV's Room! :)
Happy Blog anniversary!