I assume most of you who read this have already seen via Facebook or Instagram, but I figured it was time to blog about it, too.
We are expecting our 7th little bossling babe later this year!
I'm due mid - November, but I'm basically calling the entire second half of the month, since I assume I'm most likely to go over.
I'm due mid - November, but I'm basically calling the entire second half of the month, since I assume I'm most likely to go over.
That puts me just over halfway, which means I also know that we're having ...
Another little Boy!
I did want another girl, so I felt a little disappointed at first, but as I see my boys doing sweet things here and there, it makes me feel more excited for this new little guy.
![]() |
| Cute stuff like comforting his big sis because she was upset about getting another brother. |
Physically, I'm feeling pretty good. I struggled a lot with intense food aversions for the first while that made eating extremely difficult. Aside from that, I'm still one who doesn't get very sick, and I don't have a big belly or the discomforts of later pregnancy, yet. Except heartburn. That started up the past week or two. It comes on just about every evening, and it is not my favorite.
![]() |
| 22 weeks |
Emotionally, well that's a big can of worms. Usually I feel really excited to be pregnant, I am one of those weirdos who enjoy being pregnancy, and the thought of a new tiny babe is usually thrilling enough to help me remain positive through any discomfort I might experience. But... I haven't really been able to feel those excited feelings this time around, as I've been fairly consumed by some pretty intense anxiety.
I developed an ever-increasing fear of labor and birth after my fourth was born. I worked pretty hard to work through my fears leading up to my last birth, and I had really hoped that it had been enough, but within a few days of the positive test, I began having some pretty severe panic attacks and anxiety.
The fears were so intense, I couldn't even look up midwives without a near meltdown. I was 12 or 13 weeks before finally contacting midwives to interview, and didn't officially choose one until 15 weeks.
The fears were so intense, I couldn't even look up midwives without a near meltdown. I was 12 or 13 weeks before finally contacting midwives to interview, and didn't officially choose one until 15 weeks.
![]() |
| 24 weeks |
I finally came to the conclusion that I needed help to work through these issues, and have since started seeing a therapist. It's still early, but I'm hopeful that we'll get to the bottom of and work through my fears.
Aside from that we're all pretty excited for a new baby brother. He's growing so fast and I'm feeling him more everyday, it's scary and exciting and surreal.
Aside from that we're all pretty excited for a new baby brother. He's growing so fast and I'm feeling him more everyday, it's scary and exciting and surreal.









No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥