17 August 2016

35 weeks

I feel like the last week flew by faster than ever. Like, suddenly it was Saturday night and I found myself wondering where the week had gone. Granted, last week was a bit crazy with getting ready for and sending the older 3 bosslings off to their first day of school.

There was a moment last week, I think it was Wednesday, there was so much to be done. Laundry, cleaning, prepping everything to send the kids out the door the next morning. I was feeling really overwhelmed (more so than usual, which, didn't know that was even possible) and for the first time, maybe ever, I felt like my growing belly was so inconvenient and in the way. There was so much I needed to get done, and this darn belly was in the way and I felt it kept me from being as productive as I was needing to be. That was a rough, stressful day.

I've been feeling more tired lately, as well. I continue to wake up, naturally, between 6-6:30 every morning. I really do enjoy having some quiet time to myself each morning, but it leaves me crashing in the middle of the day. In a perfect world, I could just nap and everything would be fine, but we don't live in a perfect world. The thought of napping stresses me out, because even when the older kids are in school, I've still got two very mischievous little boys who enjoy taking advantage of my sleepiness. It's rough.

It's crazy to think there is such a short amount of time left before this little lady is set to arrive. There are times when the thought of her coming immediately causes my chest to tighten. There are days when I am able to work through my anxieties pretty quickly, and there are days when it eats at me most of the day. So, work in progress. I've talked to a few different people, as well as my midwives, about my fears, and have been given many suggestions and tools to work through them. Some days, some episodes, are just worse than others. Mostly I keep trying to remind myself that I have done this before, and I know it will be hard and unpleasant, but I can do it again.

That said, if you felt a desire to pray for me/send positive thoughts my way, that I will have peace during these last few weeks as the big day quickly approaches, I would really appreciate it. ♡
I'm kind of in love with this dress that I found at goodwill a couple of years ago.
It's a bit tight in the arms and chest, but there is just something about it that keeps me going back to it. 
With my two youngest babies. ;)
 I love this little boy.
He's been so into babies lately, and he's so sweet with a little doll that we have.
He carries it around the house, hugs it, kisses it, it's adorable.
It makes me so excited to see him with his baby sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥