How far along: 29 weeks.
How big is baby: According to the apps, about 2 1/2 lbs or the size of a pineapple.
Total weight gain/loss: As of today, I believe I'm up 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still nope, not that I have anything against them. Most of my clothes are loose enough to accommodate a growing belly.
Sleep: I sleep pretty solidly every night, but I've been waking up between 6-6:30 am regularly. It's been nice because I get a bit of quiet time before everyone else is up for the day, but by about 10 am it's a struggle to keep my eyes open. With five rowdy, cooped up kids all home for the summer, a nap for mom is a dangerous thing, so I generally try to push through the sleepiness. That part is rough.
Best moment this week: When my mom called and said she was sending my younger sister to help me out for a couple of weeks. She should get here tomorrow, and that means I'll be able to take naps and not have to worry about unattended monkeys.
Movement: I feel movements on the daily, although frequency seems to have decreased a bit. But just about every time I start to think it's been a while since I felt her, I get a nice, strong jab or roll.
Food cravings: Still no specific cravings that I can think of. Actually, there have been several times when I find myself in desperate "need" of french fries. By the way, did you know next Wednesday is national french fry day?
Food Aversions: Yesterday I was pretty turned off by the thought of peanut butter, but today I put it on my pancakes, so...
Gender: A girl! Even though we have a very clear picture, I find myself not believing it. I think because I too afraid to get my hopes too far up after all these boys.
Labor Signs: No, aside from the occasional Braxton Hicks.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Swollen belly, swollen ankles, occasional heartburn, super itchy chest and belly, occasional sneeze-induced incontinence... (tmi?)
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Being able to get to my appointments... this whole not having a car thing makes that difficult.
What I am looking forward to: Naps while my sister is visiting.
Upcoming appointments/events: I was supposed to have an appointment today, but had to reschedule because I couldn't find a ride. I rescheduled it to next Wednesday. Having my sister here will make getting to my appointment a little easier. Built in babysitter, Yay!
Milestones: I think that I'm solidly into the 3rd trimester.



No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥