14 June 2016

26 weeks

I don't think I've ever done one of these pregnancy surveys, thought I'd give it a try.

How far along: Just hit 26 weeks on Sunday.

How big is baby: According to the apps, about 2lbs/the size of a butternut squash.

Total weight gain/loss: I've only gained about 5lbs. My weight has fluctuated a lot so far.

Maternity clothes: Nope. Nearly all of my clothes are loose enough to accommodate a growing belly.

Sleep: Love it, and get plenty of it. I feel really grateful that I haven't really had any sleep issues.

Best moment this week: I was able to pick up more yarn to finish a blanket I'm working on.

Movement: Yes, lots. Finally. It took until about 21 weeks (it was on Mother's day, actually) before I felt any definite movement from this dainty little one. Just like her big sis. Since then I've felt more and more. We can now see my belly dancing from the inside. It's so fun.

Food cravings: I don't think I've craved anything specific. Early on I wanted more savory than sweet, and that seems to still be the main preference, but I don't turn down the sweets either.

Food Aversions: I can't think of any straight up aversions. Except that I can't get myself to eat one of my normally favorite things – pasta in red sauce, because I got sick one morning after eating that for dinner. Not fun.

Gender: A girl! Hooray!

Labor Signs: No, aside from the occasional Braxton Hicks.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Well, N is still nursing, not regularly which is appreciated, but when he does there is some definite tenderness. And then I'm just more easily fatigued. Aside from that, no. Most of the time I still don't really feel pregnant.

Belly Button in or out: In.

What I miss: In regards to the pregnancy? Nothing, really. I feel, for the most part, the same as I do when I'm not pregnant. And there isn't anything that I really needed to change, since I don't drink or eat things that you're supposed to avoid while pregnant.

What I am looking forward to: Looking pregnant all the time, and not just when I dress it properly. (Because I feel like I still just look chubby most days.)

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is a week from Thursday, I'm supposed to do the glucose test then. But more importantly, I've got to figure out a way to get there.

Milestones: I think looking pregnant when I'm dressed is a milestone. The next one will be looking it no matter what I'm wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥