16 May 2016

baby number six

So many things have happened since my last post. I mean, whoa, that was Halloween. Whoops.
Anyway, biggest news is that the bosslings are out of school next Thursday. Oh, and we're having another baby. Bossling #6 will arrive sometime in September!
Last month I went in for an ultrasound and we got some pretty exciting news....
Look at those lips! 
That's right! A girl! We're all pretty excited, but nobody is more excited that a certain sweet girl who had been wishing, hoping, and praying for a sister for years!
Finally! A sister!
There's so much that's been happening, and these babies of mine are growing up so fast. After looking through some old blog posts recently, and reading things that I have no recollection of, I have a major desire to get back into writing more often. I don't want to forget what these monkeys are like right now.
It might not be easy with summer break right around the corner, but I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of somewhat more regular posting, if only for the sake of my inability to remember stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥