18 October 2012

birthday girl

We celebrated Miss E's 4th birthday on Monday. The highlights included balloons in her room, a special "4" pancake for breakfast, a pretty dress, a little photo shoot, a few presents, pizza and a movie for dinner, and owl cupcakes.
Here are some favorites from our little photo session:
spinning
I think this one's my favorite.
autumn confetti!
And the cupcakes:
so easy and so cute!
How is my baby girl four?!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! She's becoming quite the lovely lady!
    And those cupcakes are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just the cutest!! happy birthday to your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥