
I mentioned in my 34 week post that I'd been feeling like Cupcake was going to be early. I tried not to dwell on this, because I really had no reason to expect an early baby, so far I've tended to go late. So, even with that feeling that came and went, I was surprised when I realized, the day after I hit 39 weeks, that this baby was coming.
It was also a bit of a surprise when getting him here turned out to be a bit more dramatic than I was thinking. I still had my home birth, but it was very different than I had thought it would be. I'm trying to decide if I want to share the story.
For now, though, I am mostly busy cuddling with my little buddy. He is such a sweet boy, quiet and calm, patient and so very soft. Seriously, I wish I could have a newborn forever and always, but each one I've had has grown up. They're very disobedient in that way.
It was also a bit of a surprise when getting him here turned out to be a bit more dramatic than I was thinking. I still had my home birth, but it was very different than I had thought it would be. I'm trying to decide if I want to share the story.
For now, though, I am mostly busy cuddling with my little buddy. He is such a sweet boy, quiet and calm, patient and so very soft. Seriously, I wish I could have a newborn forever and always, but each one I've had has grown up. They're very disobedient in that way.
He is so cute!! Makes me even more excited for my little guy to come :) and please share your story, I would love to hear how it went.
ReplyDelete