22 August 2012

Cupcake : 36 weeks


I've had a cold this week. I started out with a day where I felt a little off, followed by two days of a runny nose, followed by three days of congestion. It's been pretty mild, but it's still made breathing a bit difficult. Which isn't the best thing for a person who is already having some trouble breathing... Each of the last three days has been progressively easier, though, so I figure it's almost over.

Cupcake is all-over-the-place wiggly. Whether it's a small elbow/knee/foot roll across the front of my stomach, a bum pressed into my ribs, or tiny little fists punching around a little lower, it seems like this baby is almost always on the move. A few days ago, Mr. Boss reached over and started gently scratching the upper part of my belly, next thing we knew there was a bum pushing into his fingers. Cupcake was just trying to feel the rubbing a little better, I guess.

Every time we mention Cupcake, E gets the biggest grin on her face. She is so excited to have a baby. She radiates joy. It's adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Your little family is so sweet!

    I also love that you put your favorite talks on your faith page. I should do some re-arranging on mine to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥