15 July 2012

hope.


see the full talk here

2 comments:

  1. This is, without a doubt, one of the most difficult things to deal with, especially for impatient people like me! With my husband being out of a job for 14 months and not being able to get pregnant like we want to ( we've been sans BC/contraceptives for nearly 2 years now, and officially TTC for the past 8 months), it's been so hard not to get frustrated. All my hubby and I do is remind each other that Heavenly Father will never give us more than we can handle and things will happen when they're meant to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually why I liked this quote so much. I wish I had read it back when pregnancy wasn't happening on my time table. It is really wonderful the way things work out, and in hindsight, you can always see how things worked out the way they were meant to. Hard as that in-between time is.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥