18 July 2012

Cupcake : 31 weeks


I like how Mr. Boss sort of makes an appearance this week.
Every time I try to get dressed I end up with a pile of clothing and a lot of frustration. I usually decide on something, but goodness, it is so easy to stay in my pajamas all day. Drives Mr. Boss nuts, though. Especially when he decides that we need to get out of the house, but I'm the furthest thing from ready.

It's kind of weird, I don't remember having so many clothing issues during my previous pregnancies. Maybe I'm just experiencing selective memory, though. I don't know.

I still feel very small. (I always feel small, until the very end, even though pictures and those around me tell a different story.) But I think I'm currently looking as small as I'm feeling. (Feel free to tell me, if you think otherwise.) And aside from the clothing issues, I've been quite comfortable. I haven't even experienced (much) swelling this month, compared to my swelling during June, May, April, or even March. Heartburn rages on, but the papaya has been pretty good about easing my discomfort. (I suppose I'm good as long as I stay away from large quantities of tootsie rolls or peanut m&ms. Ha.)
And I've been sleeping wonderfully. I still have a few rough nights of tossing and turning from time to time. But, for the most part, I sleep solidly through the night. And the naps during the day... They can't be helped. One minute I'm conscious... two hours later I'm waking up. It's weird, but awesome. Except for when I pass out while Mr. Boss is gone (which is what usually happens) because the children get into some sort of trouble. Like the other day, I woke up to Z covered in black sharpie. His own doing. At least it came off easily in the bath. And I don't really care about the drawings he left on my desk or the side of our bookcase. At least he didn't get it on the walls.

2 months left. I guess it wouldn't hurt to start going through the newborn clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥