
We have had some ridiculous weather recently. It has been so very different from last year. And even though I complained about the crazy storms, I miss them and I long for them. Torrential rains every afternoon sounds so much more pleasant than regularly hitting 100+ degrees. Then again, looking over that post... it seems I wished this upon us. What was I thinking?!
At least we have ac. Even though I didn't want to take the plastic down to turn it on. (I know, that just makes me sound crazy, but our neighbors are chain smokers, and I didn't want our cooler to become a free portal for horrible smoke smells. Thankfully, it hasn't been an issue in the 3 days we've had it set up. We'll see how long that lasts.)
I've been pretty ornery because of this heat and other irritants this past week, which is part of the reason I haven't been posting. I didn't think I could without it becoming a giant rant, which is something I didn't want to do. But posts are coming. Especially with C turning 5 in a week. What?! Yeah, I'm feeling somewhat traumatized.
At least we have ac. Even though I didn't want to take the plastic down to turn it on. (I know, that just makes me sound crazy, but our neighbors are chain smokers, and I didn't want our cooler to become a free portal for horrible smoke smells. Thankfully, it hasn't been an issue in the 3 days we've had it set up. We'll see how long that lasts.)
I've been pretty ornery because of this heat and other irritants this past week, which is part of the reason I haven't been posting. I didn't think I could without it becoming a giant rant, which is something I didn't want to do. But posts are coming. Especially with C turning 5 in a week. What?! Yeah, I'm feeling somewhat traumatized.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥