29 March 2012

agoraphobia.


scrunch face
I feel like such a sucky mom, because of these stupid allergies.
The weather has been absolutely perfect. Clear blue skies, bright happy sun, warm delicious air.... and pollen.
I fear the outdoor world. Going out means meeting more allergens and irritants to make my life all the more miserable. So we've been staying inside. With windows firmly shut.
I desire that beautiful, fresh, warm air. And the children need to get out and run off some of their pent up energy. We need a park day something fierce. But I can't do it.
I'm glad they're so willing to forgive me. But that doesn't stop me from feeling like a horrible person, for being afraid to go outside.
Allergies need to die.
He's saying "cheese" with a mouth full of sausage.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way when my allergies are acting up. We stay inside and I end up feeling guilty because of it. Then, I remind myself that if I'm outside and my eyes and throat and nose start to freak out, I can't properly supervise my kiddos. Someone might end up hurt or run off and I'd be too busy feeling miserable to notice. We have a lot of dance parties and have even gone as far as creating an obstacle course with chairs and pillows when we're stuck indoors. That way, the children can burn off some of their seemingly endless supply of energy and my eyes don't end up swollen shut.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥