13 October 2011

tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it

This week has been the kind that tries the soul. There is so much going on. My baby girl will be 3 on Saturday. And she has decided that now is a good time to potty train. The wonderful thing is that she is basically training herself. (It's amazing how, one day, it just clicks and these kids decide they're ready to be big.)
hard to believe such innocent-looking cuties could be the cause of so much strife.

And then there is the mischief. I don't think a single day has gone by without some catastrophe by the children. A lake in the bathroom, a hole in the wall, an entire section of mesh cut away from Z's pack'n'play. It never ends.

I have piles of laundry scattered about the house, a sink full of dishes that never goes away, no matter how many times I think I've conquered it, books and toys and shoes scattered about... I did manage to tidy up and organize our "hallway" closet. (Of course I would tackle the area of this house that nobody will see/notice.)

I'm trying to get things in order so that I don't have to feel ashamed when company arrives, but it's such a daunting workload... I suppose I just need to buck up and get it done. But we all know that's easier said than done, especially for a procrastinator like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥