21 September 2011

quick.

We had a great time in Utah, hanging out with family and friends, meeting our new nephew and cousin,
isn't he sweet?
and seeing our mountains again. (Oh, how we miss our mountains!)
We were busy pretty much every second of our 3 days there, and then there were the 2 long days, driving to and from. We could definitely use a vacation from that vacation... too bad life doesn't agree.On our way there we stopped at Fort Bridger in WY to have lunch and stretch our legs (for 2 hours...). There are many pictures from that stop, and several others from the rest of the trip... but I don't feel like uploading them right now, and I don't really know when I will, (so I hope you're happy with the 3 that you get!)
Anyway, sorry for the lack of posting lately. I'm just not in a blogging mood.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. My tiny baby! Oh my goodness, that blows me away...

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥