I made these a few weeks ago, I can't remember where I found them, but I suppose that's not very important...
They are super easy to make, especially if you cheat and use pre-made cookie dough, like I did.
Ingredients
-chocolate chip cookie dough
-Oreos
Completely cover the Oreo in cookie dough, (it takes about 2 TB of dough per Oreo), and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
You have to bake them a bit longer than a regular chocolate chip cookie, because there is more dough. 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees should do it, (I did mine for about 14.5 minutes.)
When they're golden brown and lovely, they're done.
And they are delicious. And rich. One was almost too much to handle. Almost.
-chocolate chip cookie dough
-Oreos
Completely cover the Oreo in cookie dough, (it takes about 2 TB of dough per Oreo), and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
You have to bake them a bit longer than a regular chocolate chip cookie, because there is more dough. 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees should do it, (I did mine for about 14.5 minutes.)
When they're golden brown and lovely, they're done.
And they are delicious. And rich. One was almost too much to handle. Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥