I recently found myself on the blog 52 Photos Project and I really liked it. Every week there is a new prompt, and you get to interpret it how you will. I think it's a fun idea, and that it helps give new ideas of pictures to take. Plus there is the link up, so you can be inspired by other participants photos.
Anyway, this week the prompt/challenge is a photo from the garden. Now, I don't have a garden myself, but I thought this lovely picture that was taken on my Saturday morning walk was perfect for this. So here it is:
Anyway, this week the prompt/challenge is a photo from the garden. Now, I don't have a garden myself, but I thought this lovely picture that was taken on my Saturday morning walk was perfect for this. So here it is:
And I have to say, the thing that makes me happiest about it is that it was taken on my phone. I guess it's true that the camera isn't really what matters (although I'd still love a big fancy one, because they look like fun..) rather, it's knowing how to use your device, the light around you, and so on.


Absolutely beautiful! Thanks. ~namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) over from 52 Photos
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - its like a little purple cup!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love your photos, Mama Boss. You've got natural talent!
ReplyDelete