We have been making some wonderful friends in our branch since moving here. We've met the Carney family and then there is the Tweeddale family, both families are pretty fabulous.
The Tweeddale's have two little girls, Gracie is a couple of months younger than E and baby Kayla is 9 months old. And they are cuties. Their mom, Krystal is such a kind person. We had an instant connection when we met, and also discovered that we were both attending our branch for the first time on the same day (that was about 3 months ago! Can you believe it's been so long?!) Awesome.
Anyway, I was planning to make tacos for dinner last night, and it's a meal that I always want to share, so I asked Krystal and her husband, Tad, if they would like to come over. I'm so glad they said yes. Well, Tad actually didn't make it, because he got sick just before they were going to leave, so it was just Krystal and the girls.
Mr. Boss and I had to do some cleaning and rearranging, because our kitchen isn't really big enough to accommodate guests. We cleared the living room floor, moved the couch back, and pulled our table in.
The Tweeddale's have two little girls, Gracie is a couple of months younger than E and baby Kayla is 9 months old. And they are cuties. Their mom, Krystal is such a kind person. We had an instant connection when we met, and also discovered that we were both attending our branch for the first time on the same day (that was about 3 months ago! Can you believe it's been so long?!) Awesome.
Anyway, I was planning to make tacos for dinner last night, and it's a meal that I always want to share, so I asked Krystal and her husband, Tad, if they would like to come over. I'm so glad they said yes. Well, Tad actually didn't make it, because he got sick just before they were going to leave, so it was just Krystal and the girls.
Mr. Boss and I had to do some cleaning and rearranging, because our kitchen isn't really big enough to accommodate guests. We cleared the living room floor, moved the couch back, and pulled our table in.
I love him!
It was perfect. And the food was delicious, as usual. (I make an amazing taco, if I do say so myself.)
Afterward the kids played together. They wound up on the bed jumping up and down, they were having a blast. And Z thought it looked pretty fun, so he joined in. He tried out being a big boy, first, standing on his own on the unsteady bed, then he moved over to the wall for some support as he bounced.
A few minutes before they left, I brought out the 2 tutus I've made for E, and put one on each girl. They were so thrilled, which made them super willing to pose for this perfect picture. I love it!
Aren't these girls adorable?! Also, I just loved how the tutus we have perfectly matched what each girl was wearing.
We had a lot of fun with our new friends, and we are so excited to continue to get to know the lovely people who we've met.
A few minutes before they left, I brought out the 2 tutus I've made for E, and put one on each girl. They were so thrilled, which made them super willing to pose for this perfect picture. I love it!We had a lot of fun with our new friends, and we are so excited to continue to get to know the lovely people who we've met.
title here.
(I l♥ve James Taylor.)
(I l♥ve James Taylor.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥