22 July 2011

morning beauty

It's not very often that I am up this early. But I got a present for being up. Mr. Boss had just walked out the door to leave for work, but he came back and asked me to come look at something.This crafty spider had built this amazing web sometime last night, using the back the Boss's work truck.Highlighted by the rising sun, it was an incredible sight to see.We watched as two, pesky, unsuspecting little bugs flew right into the web. That spider was quick, he didn't waste a second wrapping them up, and then moving back to the center of the web to patiently wait as they ripened.Unfortunately for that little spider, Mr. Boss had to leave for work, pulling away part of the web as he went.But that spider didn't miss a beat, and set to work repairing the web, and ensuring his breakfast was secure. It was an incredible thing to witness. Even as one who is not fond of the 8-legged creepers.
Good Morning!

3 comments:

  1. i absolutely HATE spiders but these pictures are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that is so gross/DISCUSTING/really neat! haha. I absolutely HATE spiders!!! But you've got to give it to them-they can sure spin beautiful webs...sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars! You are a fabulous photographer -- I actually enjoyed the [bleck] spider!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥