(What you can't see: her legs hanging off the front of the couch.)
It's gotten to a point where, even though we all seem to be on the mend now (at least I hope we get a break...), and even though I wanted to write, my mind was still on active sick patrol, just in case. And now I've lost my groove...although I'm not sure I ever really had one to begin with...
Of course I had plenty of time for facebook and to comment on the blogs I visited, but to actually put together a post required more effort than I was willing/able to make.
I'm hoping I'll do better this week. I have several things I want to mention, from last week, and from Easter (which was super low-key, but you should see how spiffy* my babes were!) So, yes, I'll try to do better.
But I'm not promising anything.
*yeah, I said "spiffy." I'm just that cool.

oh man, we've been battling it too! vince was constantly sick a few months ago, and now its my turn ... it just wont go away! i hope you guys truly are on the mend!!
ReplyDeleteand i love that you used spiffy! its such a fun word!!
Oh man! I sure hope you are feeling 100% very soon!!! I just love ya.
ReplyDeleteI feel for you, Mama! I really do! Nothing is worse than when sickness after bloody sickness rips through your family like a tornado, and you feel powerless to stop it. It never seems to matter how much you clean or disinfect or try to quarantine people, everyone picks up the nasty little bugs.
ReplyDelete