It was nearly two years ago that I was one of the lucky few picked to participate in Justin Hackworth's 30 Strangers project. I remember the drive from Salt Lake to Provo with my grand-mother, mother and 6-month-old daughter. I remember walking into Justin's office, and meeting him for the first time. He was so happy to see us, so happy to meet us. After getting to know us a bit, he took us to the room where he began snapping photo after photo, beautifully capturing our four generations of women. I don't even have the words to describe what a grand experience it was.
Well, friends, Justin is at it again. He is looking for mother/daughter (or grandmother/mother/daughter or great-grandmother/grandmother/mother/daughter) groups as he begins his project for the fourth year. Now, I apologize, because I am telling you so late, and you only have until Tuesday, March 8th to sign up for your chance to be in this next group of 30 strangers. If you are interested and available, anytime during April, to visit Justin at his studio in Provo, I highly recommend you go and sign up! Follow this link to read Justin's requirements for potential participants to this project. But hurry! You've only got until Tuesday!

thats so cool you got to do it! i heard about it i think after the first year he did it,and i've wanted to do it since ... so, i submitted my name this year & keeping my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletei think the 30 strangers idea is just a wonderful one... and your picture is lovely.
ReplyDelete