A random smattering:
At 5pm we were feeling claustrophobic. So, when I noticed that it was 53° outside, I decided we would put on our jackets and go out on a walk. Walking down our street was lovely, with the low sun shining it's light on our backs. When we turned off our street, however, we were shaded and the wind was chilly and fierce. Within about 2 seconds I was sure my ears had fallen off, because I could no longer feel them. But we kept walking.
When we got home I didn't want to do much of anything, and then C became screechy and whiny, because he was tired. When 7'o'clock rolled around dinner was barley being prepared and we were all in melt-down mode. Yet, I miraculously got the children into bed by 8. I guess I'm amazing.
For the second year in a row, Mr. Boss got me a rose for Valentine's day. And, for the second year in a row, the children destroyed it. The difference? Last year Mr. Boss bought me a replacement.
The Little Z is handsome, and when we set him in a standing position, with something he can hold and balance on, he stays. He is cute when he stands, and I'm excited for him to do it for real, on his own. But I am so glad that he's not doing it yet.
This boy loves babies. We had little cousin N over for a visit, and C insisted on holding him. I'm trying to enlist his help in convincing Mr. Boss that we should try for another soon-ish. I've gotten him to say, "Dad, I want a baby sister." Mr. Boss says, "You already have one." Which is followed by, "But I want a baby sister in mama's tummy." So far, Mr. Boss won't budge. Oh well, when the time is right, I guess.... I won't rush it. Too much.
Finally, some cheeks. Because they're puffy like a marshmallow and I want to chomp them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥