Um...I'm really glad that Halloween is over. It was fun (as you are about to see) but I'm ready to move on to the more cheerful holidays,
thankyouverymuch. Anyway, here is a quick re-cap of our Halloween stuff. (Not including pictures of the trunk-or-treat, because I didn't get any from that.

I carved all three pumpkins myself. I love carving pumpkins, but can I just say? The spider one (center) was so difficult and annoying...but the smiley face (left) was
so much harder! That was the toughest gourd I've ever dealt with.
my li'l pumpkin

On Friday, we went to visit gramma Rosie for trick-or-treating around her office. Two cousins and two friends came along, too. Fun, fun.
On Saturday we had a birthday/costume/Halloween party, for Ellie's birthday.

This is the spread. We had candies, pizza, a ghostie cake (
got that idea here) and a
kitty litter cake.
instead of egg-shell and flaming sugar-cube eyes, I just used a couple of tea candles and got, basically, the same look.
The day before the party, I got out my paints and quickly made this fun game.
Pin the nose on the Jack-o-lantern... Some of the grown ups played first, but it was way cuter when the kids played.
N did an awesome job, he didn't even peek!
Conrad....was the cheater. Silly guy.
And the blindfold didn't even stay over Ellie's eyes, so she could see where she was going.
They had a lot of fun with that one.
Then, because it was also a birthday party, there were some presents. But Ellie was most interested in wearing this gift bag on her head.

And playing peek-a-boo with it.
Hope you had a fun and safe Halloween, too. And now, Welcome November!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥