15 October 2010

birthday-pancake-photo shoot

I made pancakes this morning. A special breakfast for my birthday girl. I even made her an extra special number 2 pancake. Of course, I had to torture her by taking pictures of her with it. She was being so stinking cute, I couldn't decide which one to share. So, I decided to share them all. Sorry for the over-load...you don't have to look at all of them if you don't want...
me: "Where's the camera?"
E: "Right der."
me: "Where's your pancake?"
E: "Right der"
me: "Where's....your pretty face?"
E: "Right here!"
This one, by complete chance, looks very much like this picture of Conrad, with his birthday pancake.
Blowing her pancake.

2 comments:

  1. cutest thing ever. I'm pretty impressed with your shaped pancaked skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! That pancake turned out great too!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥