Today started out cold and snowy. I didn't so much mind the cold (I don't swell up when it's cold,) but the snow... I mean,
seriously? It's practically May, but we're
still getting snow?! Basically it makes it hard to believe in the "global warming" theory. (That doesn't mean I think we should trash our planet, or anything. Going green/recycling/taking care of the earth=all good things in my book. But I will never be convinced that "global warming" is for real as long as we're getting snowed on two days before May.)
Anyway, it was snowy all morning,
but by 3pm the clouds were clearing to reveal a lovely blue sky.
And the snow started melting.
(Thank you, Sunshine!)
Along with the afternoon sunshine I had some grasshopper cookies from the freezer (they're so much better frozen!) and my sister brought by some evil, but tasty muffins when she came to pick up my niece. Sure, it's all fattening and junky, but super delicious.
Sunshine+chocolatey things=a happier sort of day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥