03 December 2009

magpie lovely (and an announcement)

My Favorite Things is one of the many blogs I frequently enjoy. Last month they had two weeks of giveaways, and I entered (which I do often,) but I never expected I'd win. Surprisingly, a few days after entering, I got an email from Molly at Favorite Things letting me know that I had won a giveaway. I was so excited. I was given the email of Holly at Magpie Lovely. She congratulated me, I told her what I wanted, she told me it would arrive in a couple of weeks, and I thanked her. Then I forgot all about it.
I forgot about it until I opened the mailbox today. Inside was a small package with my name on it. I hurried inside to open my prize.

The first thing I noticed was a little note from Holly. I thought it was pretty cool that she took the time to write me a little note. What a sweet personalization.
I really love that it was wrapped with a bow.
Beneath some packing paper was a black box wrapped with green ribbon,
held shut with this cute sticker. (Tell me you don't feel the same way, I'll never believe you.)
I opened up the box and there they were!
My sweet new earrings!
Yay for me!

And speaking of winning things, do you remember the little contest I just had? You know, the one to celebrate my first full blogging year. The one where I offered three prizes, but only two people entered... Well, those two entrants are the lucky winners!
Congratulations Terresa and Lindsay! Please email your address to me (crissy.marie@hotmail.com) and I will get your sweet prizes sent out right away!

3 comments:

  1. yahoo! those earring are sweet! I'll email you my address in a sec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, those are the rockinest earrings EVER! Congrats! I loved the blog, you know how to keep the suspense going! I was on the edge of my seat lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got you on my bloglines under My Scribblings, and I've been waiting for it to light up with a new post. Finally I missed you enough to go searching in my comments to find you, and here you are. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥