I feel like a complete slacker.
Do you ever have those random mornings, the ones where you try to stay in bed as long as you can? The ones where you have trouble getting started?
That has been going on daily for me. Even on the nights when I've gone to bed at a somewhat decent hour, I find myself fighting the wake-up the next morning. I have just felt so tired the last few days. I've been going about my house, tending to the kids, spending most of my time nestled in a chair while the dishes in my sink soak the day away.
I'm finding that, once 3-4 PM rolls around, I suddenly feel really pathetic about still being in my pajamas and nothing but a messy house to show for myself. That is when I'm finally able to push the laziness aside and get dressed, fix my hair, don an apron and clean the dishes. I've found putting some upbeat music in the CD player helps a little. It also entertains the kids for a bit, I know because of how they jump and dance around, their giggles filling the house.
I just don't understand why I keep having these sorts of days. I'm so behind on my School Days assignments, but I've been stumped, or simply haven't found the time to sit and type it out with my achy thumbs. (Oh, what I would give to have my own computer, instead of always relying on this dinky phone!)
Why am I so unmotivated in the AM as of late? Why can't I get moving? Is there a trick to morning productivity? If anyone has any suggestions on how I might regain some oomph to my mornings, please! I'm all ears!
Aside from that issue all is well, and I'm off to bed.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥