I liked today's assignment so much that I did some extra homework. That's right, I made an additional list, to go with this mornings list.
Make a list of 10 little things that improved your happiness today.
(The items featured on this list transpired not only today, but in the past couple as well, and in no particular order.)
1. Conrad and Ellie wrapping their arms around each other in a sweet, sibling embrace.
2. Watching Ellie as she practices walking and climbing. I miss my tiny baby, but I love watching her learn new things.
3. Date nights and funny movies.
4. Cookie dough in my frosty. It wasn't what I ordered, but it was a lovely surprise.
5. Conrad bringing me book after book to read to him, while he and sister sit comfortably on my lap.
6. Sunny, cooler temperature days. (Oh, Autumn, how I love thee!)
7. Crafting, and feeling good about how my projects look.
8. Finding the perfect additions for Ellie's birthday invitations.
9. Hugs and kisses from my little ones.
10. Giggles, usually caused by tickling, are the greatest sound.
This is a great way to start my day: the best things in life aren't things.
ReplyDeleteSo true, Oma!
ReplyDeleteI love your list! Thanks for reminding me of those wonderful things I also have!
ReplyDelete~a fellow classmate!