17 August 2009

Gummi Bear and the Mysterious Growth

I opened a pack of gummi bears for Conrad to tie him over while I made lunch. As always I grab a couple of my favorites for myself. As I was reaching in to the package I saw a really strange looking bear. It had this huge white growth on the side of its head. I called it "tumor bear."
Tumor Bear and his compadre.
Up close and personal with Tumor bear.
After I'd captured enough photo evidence I figured I might as well eat the poor thing, put it out of its misery, you know? I pulled off the growth, and gave it a taste to see if it was a build up of sugar. Nope. It was the flavor and a stiffer, but gummi, texture of a bear, minus the sweetness. Yuck.
Findings: eat the bear, chuck the tumor.

1 comment:

You are awesome! ♥