
Sometimes I enjoy reading this gal, her attitude and cynical ways can be very entertaining. On the wrong day, I will admit, her posts can bother me. Sometimes it just seems too negative. Still, I can't help going back to her again and again, to see what sort of gem she may have posted.
Every Thursday she does an "ask-and-gab" where she posts a question as her entry, and you comment your answer. Some of the questions I don't bother answering, but with others I just have to put my 2 cents in. For example, yesterday she asked "What would your dream job be?" I immediately thought of the guy who gets to taste test ice cream with a golden spoon. That job would be killer. Due to a change in her comment format, though, I was unable to share my desired occupation. (Just one of the downfalls of not having a computer. How do I update? On my phone. It's a lovely little thing.)
I emailed her my response instead, and she posted it for me. (Thanks, Meg.)
Now she's having a little contest involving the persons who answered to her post. The prize: some tasty treats. (Now if you know me, you know I've got a major sweet-tooth, mostly for cake, but really for anything sweet and delicious. If you didn't know that before, you do now. You're welcome.)
Basically, I'm asking for you to vote for me. Please. I really want some cookies.
Vote.
Thanks! You're awesome.
Cynical? Who? Me?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you're talking about.
Smart move sending your readers over to vote for you. Very crafty.
Best of luck to you, for those Edith and Ethel cookies truly are magnificent.