12 December 2008

The party is tomorrow!!!

Went to Lunatic Fringe in SugarHouse and got my hair done. I got a cut and color, and I got so many compliments on the color before I even left the salon. (Thanks a million to Cassey! She did an amazing job!) I didn't get an all over color, just had a couple different colors worked into my natural shade. I got some deep reds, some honey-ish highlights, and then I got a little piece that's kind of underneath that is a really light blonde, and a small area with black on the other side. It's cool. The cut isn't too different from what it was before, I pretty much just got cleaned up. The back, by my neck is nice and short how I like it, and then it's just a little bit more piecey at the top and front. It's pretty awesome and I'm excited about it. Pictures will come, but I haven't taken any yet...Soon as I can I will post them.

Gah! I still need shoes! I'm going to have to stop at Ross on my way home! I'm such a procrastinator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥