Conrad fell asleep on the way home, so I didn't go shoe shopping. Hopefully I can find some time to run over tomorrow. Otherwise I'm s.o.l.
Cori didn't really notice a difference with my hair. He noticed there were some extra colors, but like I said, the cut is pretty similar to what it was before, and the color isn't even all that drastic. I'm not even feeling as good about it as I was right after. Cori says he assumed I would do something a bit more drastic, in both the cut and color department. And I'm really starting to wish I had been a bit more daring. I mean, I'm just starting to feel like I should have tried to get a bit more for what I paid. Cassey was really nice, and she did a great job. I think I should have just had a better idea of what I wanted before I made the commitment that I did. Blah. Next time I get my hair done you better believe I'm going to do something way more fun, and somewhat crazy-ish, definitely something different. And I don't plan on spending as much as I did today. Pricey. Ouch.
I can't stop eating chocolate. I have a great big bag of chocolate chips (from Costco!) and I can't seem to keep myself out of the bag. I find excuse after excuse to go into the kitchen, and once I'm in there I have to dip into the baggie. I just really love chocolate. It is most definitely my vice. My super delicious vice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥