08 December 2008

My shoe search...

I don't even know where to look. I've searched the websites for Payless and Old Navy and haven't found anything I like. I don't really know where else to look. I pulled up the DSW website, but everything is so highly priced, and I'm on a budget here.
I found a really lovely shoe on shoes.com, two problems:
1. it has a heel, which I don't do very well with and 2. it's pricey, plus I'd have to order it online and who knows if they would get here on time.
Gorgeous, right? Gah, I'm getting more frustrated about this by the day!

Here's another cute one, this one's from GAP. These are about $10 less than the ones above, but they still cost more than the dress I plan to wear them with. I think I'm going to go to Ross on Friday, and I just hope that they happen to have something then, because otherwise I'll have to go barefoot, and that would just be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥