05 December 2008

Christmas Party

I am ridiculously excited for Cori's company Christmas party. I've already purchased the dress I plan to wear... I got it back in, like, June or sometime around then. It is a super lovely Liz Claibourne dress, and I got such a great deal on it. Here are a couple of shots of it.

They're having the party at the Little America this year, and they rent out rooms for the night for anyone who wants one. We got a room this year. We're going to leave Conrad home with his Uncle Cooper, and take Ellie with us. My sister is going to watch her up in our room and call me when its food time.

In the last few weeks I've been thinking about the party a lot. Mostly on how I want to look. I was really hoping to get my hair done before the big event, but I don't see that happening. I'm focusing on the things I can control. I've got the dress, and I know how I want to do my make up...

Hello, gold eye shadow! (L'Oreal HiP eye shadow visionary)


I still need shoes. I'm thinking gold flats. (I'm thinking Old Navy patent ballet flats heart of gold)

///edit///12.6.08///

Went to Old Navy today. Found the shoes, they didn't have my size, but I tried on a pair in the next size up. No good. You see in the picture how the toes curve up? Well, when I tried them on it stayed up, and it just made me look like I had elf feet, or something silly like that. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be getting those shoes. Which means I still need to find a pair that I will like, and I've only got a week to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥