05 January 2016

daily paintings // 1

Thanks to the inspiration of a few artists I'm following on instagram, I've set a goal to do a daily painting in my sketchbook (well, right now, just a lined notebook but, once I fill it, I'm planning to upgrade to a sturdy sketchbook). I thought it would be fun to have a weekly series where I share the paintings I've been working on through the week, and this is the first bunch. I actually started a couple of days before the new year, because I was just really eager to get started. So here is December 30 - January 3:
December 30 - you are my sunshine
December 31 - you are so loved
January 1 - welcome 2016
January 2 - a couple of words I want to focus on, in my art, in my parenting, in my relationships, and in my spiritual journey this year
January 3 - my hometown/the 3 places I've lived

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥