27 August 2015

tbt – denver zoo – march 16, 2015

This is something I've been meaning to share for months. Our last visit to the Denver Zoo. It was a beautiful March day, and we were aware of the possibility that we could be moving soon, so it seemed like a good idea.

And, can I just say, while I really love where we are living now, and think it is absolutely gorgeous here, I miss the convenience of having a zoo so close by. The truth is, there are quite a few things about living in a bigger city that I miss. It has become pretty clear that I am a city girl at heart. Anyway, on to the reminiscing. 
The bosslings were really excited by the bears that day. There was a big one pacing the back wall, and then this one was as close as could be, just sitting there. Watching. Sizing us up? It was pretty cool.
My favorite thing about that day was all of the signs of spring that were finally cropping up. Despite my allergies, springtime is still one of my favorite times of year. I love flowers. And color. And not-winter. 
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥