27 October 2014

begin again.


It's hard to believe it had been a year since I walked away from this blog. What a year it has been, a roller coaster of ups and downs, adventures and time at home, birthdays and a brand new baby.

For a few months after stepping away I felt free. I used to enjoy blogging, but I was no longer finding joy in it. Life was feeling hectic and overwhelming and blogging felt like too much on top of an overflowing plate of everything. So, to say I was letting that go felt so good.
But, for the past couple of months, I've been feeling the pull to return. My children are still small, but growing fast, and I treasure the old posts that I can look back on. I want more of those. Plus, I take so many pictures and they're just taking up space on my hard drive. They've been begging me to let them out to play.

With that, I am returning. I'm hoping to go easy on myself, because blogging is no longer fun when it feels like an obligation, and I want it to be fun.
I've got so much I want to share, I guess it's time to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥